International applications may be sent by courrier (FEDEX, UPS, other). Please sign contract and confirm all required documents and fees are included. Processing of application will be ready in 5 days upon which a confirmation letter will be sent to the parents.
Foreign students studying at College Prep International for less than 3 months do not require a VISA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Birth Certificate
- School Report
- Medical insurance
- Previous CAQ & Study permit (if applicable)
- Passport (Faceplate) - page with Photo & Passport number
- International Students must have a Montreal Guardian. Must Provide home address from Country of origin.
- Required document for minor students residing in Canada: Custodian Declaration CANADA and Custodian Declaration QUEBEC
- Visit Immigration Canada at Student Visa to Study in Canada
- Student Visa renewal from Canada visit Student Visa Extension and Renewal
- Visit Immigration Quebec at student visa to study in Quebec
- For general information from Immigration Canada visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- View general information for foreign students studying at College Prep International at Education in Quebéc Canada for students.
- Our application form is available for printing at: pdf application form.
- All students in Quebec are required to have a valid medicare card or private insurance. Proof of insurance is required before Orientation Day; August 27th.
Visit websites of Canada & Quebec Immigration for information on procedures for obtaining Student visas- Immigration-Quebec
Students coming to Quebec must have a valid CAQ before applying for the study permit.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.