Proper respect for our School Uniform is very important to us, and is considered part of our curriculum. The uniform consists of:
- a white dress shirt/blouse with CPI initials,
- a maroon tie with the school crest on it.
- a navy blue sweater with the school crest (vest or long sleeve)
- a black belt,
- gray school trousers for boys / grey school pants or grey school skirt for girls (their choice),
- white, grey or black socks,
- black lace-less canvas shoes with white sole
- white polo shirt with crest for physical education classes,
- gym shorts with school crest.
Both boys and girl who choose to wear trousers /pants make certain they are neither too tight fitting, nor too baggy or drooping.
It is useful to purchase both the navy sweater vest and the long sleeve. Due to the varying extremes of Canadian weather, one or the other may be of greater comfort for your son or daughter.
SUPPLIER : TOP MARKSDownload Top Marks Uniform Form
Download Top Marks Sizing Chart